Saturday, July 6, 2013

Weekly Check In - 7/6

Milestones this week:  Played basketball twice this week and didn't die, actually held my own.  Swims are feeling more productive, with the drills Mr. Kause has given me I am feeling these workouts more and my catch is sooooo much better.  Thank you Colton!!  I also made to through the holiday with no major binges.  Probably ate more than I needed but did not completely binge like I normally would have.

Realizations:  Dropped another notch in the belt this week.  Which surprised me when there was no loss on the scale, but I am feeling much stronger and one of the girls said something about my muscles the other day, so there may be some redistribution going on.  Not pinning everything on the scale, but I do like to see it go down.

Hope everyone had a great and safe Independence Day and I challenge everyone to try at least one new thing this week.

Here's my week!




1 comment:

  1. Hope the bean dip didn't hinder your progress. :o) Great job, Brian.

    ReplyDelete