Sunday, August 25, 2013

Inspired - Watching the daughter and Kona + Weekly Check In Aug 25

For the second week in a row the Davis family was up and out of the house before 7:00 in the morning on a Saturday!  The younger daughter did the Run for Relief 5K as the culmination of her Girls Rock and Run program.  It was awesome seeing her fight across the finish line (beating her goal of 12 min miles) despite the fact she was banged up from a scooter wreck earlier in the week! Way to go Baby Girl!!!
The Finish!

The Boo Boo!

The Ironman World Championships were this weekend. I watched on TV and am now ready for another ramped up week!  This week was good!  Lost another 2lbs and another notch on the belt.  My goal for the next two weeks is 6 out of 7 day eating clean.  No Fast food!  

Make sure you check out the new pages.  I will be reviewing a fitness product or sharing a tip I learned each Tuesday and sharing recipes on Fridays!  Share with me you tips and recipes and I will gladly pass them on or let you guest post!

Here is my week!

No comments:

Post a Comment