Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Check In July 13

Milestones:  Did an indoor Triathlon - 500 yd Pool - 8 mi Bike and 1.5 mile walk Total time - 1 Hr 38 min -

Begin Couch to 5K - Did all three days - was planning on doing each week twice but that was so easy I am moving on to week 2 next week.

Had three people this week ask if I had lost weight - Yay finally showing!

Post this week:

On Wednesday I talk about A GREAT Program my younger daughter is in and how it is impacting my family in So It Begins.

On Thursday I talk about my experience with Listen To Your Mother (see mine and the wife's readings) in The Day I Became and Mother - Which Drove Me To Be A Blogger.

Here is My Week:





3 comments:

  1. Wow! This is incredible organization! Thank you for the inspiration Brian!
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sean, You have inspired me as well!

      Delete
  2. Awesome job, glad to see the bean dip didn't set you back. ;o)

    ReplyDelete