Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Check In - July 27 - AKA - Bounce Back Week!!!!

Bounced back in a big way this week!!! Lost 8 pounds baby!  After a tough week last week I hit my calorie goals all but one day this last week, but Frank and Lola's was totally worth the cheat and you need that occasionally!!!  I am also getting very excited about school starting.  I am in a great new school building (well, new to me, the building has been around for over 100 years.) With a great new room.  It's so big I feel like I need to put a couple of goals at each end!


MY NEW SCHOOL BACK IN THE DAY!


 I got some great training this week at our local Great Expectations training from two wonderful trainers (Thank you! Rhonda, Jentri (who is a finalist for Oklahoma State Teacher of the Year) and follow middle school campers for making the week GREAT.)


SOME OF MY FOLLOW GE CAMPERS



And thank you to my wonderful wife for allowing me to still get my workouts in AND time in my classroom.

Milestones:  I swam a mile Saturday with my face in the water all but the 50 meters of back stroke I would do at the end of each 350 meter set, and my last 800 was two minutes faster than my first 800. I also kept up with Renee for the most part in my 3rd 350 m set! Renee swims a lot and is sooooo smooth in the water. I want to be like her when I grow up (as a swimmer that is!) The life guard even commented that I looked much strong at the end! Also walked/ran a 5k on Friday and felt great after.  I starting to dig this exercise stuff more and more!!!

Remember to leave a comment on my SEE'S CANDIES post for the opportunity to win some of their awesome lollipops! Click Here to Read and Enter!


and here's my week folks!!! Hope to have a few more like this along the way!


1 comment: