Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Check In - July 21st

This week real life slapped me in the face, Hard!!!  I gained two pounds this week.  This my friends was a product of poor planning.  Up to this week I have not had to really deal with "real life" in regards to my diet and workout routine.  With no true work commitments I would sit down in the morning and plan out what I would eat for the day and when I would work out, taking in account this trip to Tulsa and that birthday party and would plan accordingly making adjustment to workout out more or eat less strategically, but this week that went out the window. First off, work started for me with two days of training, real work ya'll, followed by an unexpected trip to The City, which included an unexpected attendance of a blogger event (my first as a blogger) at See's Candies (more coming on this later, with give aways) and a trip to our favorite burger joint and one of you favorite breakfast places.  Because of this I made some poor choices (some not intended) this week.  Some like too much chocolate at See's was totally intended, but in my defense I thought the water park had a real pool.  This along with backing off the mileage of walking and biking this week, I just needed a little break to let the knees recover,  led to the gain.  I take full every delicious morsel of chocolate responsibility for it, and will be back on track for this week.  Which will require tons of planning as I have four days of job training each of the next three weeks and then the real job starts!!!!  Did I mention I had a great week and I feel awesome lately!!!!  Soooo, here's my week folks!





No comments:

Post a Comment