Sunday, September 8, 2013

My New Hero - Weekly Checkin - Sept 7

I have a new hero! When I think I can't go any farther in any endeavor in life I will now remember this seen, and I will persist.  It is already paying dividends. On the bike and pool I set weekly records this week. Which with my ugly eating this week still allowed me to have a loss.  Prior to this week, I was, at times, a little overwhelmed by the goal I have set, but now it seems easy in comparison.
So to my new hero!  Thank you for the inspiration and motivation.



For those of you who were in a cave last week the above picture is Diana Nyad. She is the first person to swim from Cuba to the United States (110 miles in less than 60 hours) without a shark cage. This was her 5th attempt.  Four of the attempts came after the age of 60.  You can get the full story here!

I paled by comparison this week, but I will carry on!!

Here's my week:




No comments:

Post a Comment