Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sunday Morning Check In Week 2

Taking the Baby to a Softball Camp in the Morning - So Checkin In early this week.

Sunday Check-In Week 2

Milestone:  

On my swim yesterday I blew bubbles (used proper breathing technique) for 800 meters of the 1600 meters I swam (I normally swim using a hybrid side crawl/freestyle that allows me to breath freely) This was also the last 800 meters.  Working on getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Realization:

While walking around the golf course in NW Arkansas watching a lot of very good golf.  Had and I walked almost 4 miles.  Wow, that was tough, but not as tough as it would have been three weeks ago.  Man, I have a long ways to be ready for 140.6 but relishing the journey, and a big big thank you to Christina Kim for making my young golfer's day.  

Christina Kim was already our fav player!
But this just raised her about 100 notches in Had's book!!!

So here is my results from this week.  I will post pics every 8 weeks and hopeful a time lapse at that time as well if I can figure it out.




1 comment: