Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Plan

One of my favorite quotes I have ever heard is: "Dream Big and take baby steps!  Don't know where I found it but have used it for years.  Heck I may be the one who came up with it, but if it is yours thank you.

With that in mind:

Here is the plan folks.  You've got to be asking me how things are going.

PS -I love work out partners!!!

Fall of 2013  -   Do a 5k - (Tulsa Run?)

2014 -       Work on lowering 5k times - Willow Creek Triathlon  
                 and the Tulsa Run 15k  and/or Woolroc road race 
                 Age 42

2015 -       Free Wheel - Willow Creek Triathlon and the Tulsa Run                
                 Age 43

2016 -       A century bike ride and a Half Marathon  
                 Age 44

2017-        Run the OKC Bombing Memorial Marathon
                 Age 45

2018-        Do an Olympic Style Triathlon Event
                 Age 46

2020-        Do a 70.3 Ironman
                 Age 48

2022 -        Do a 140.6 Ironman
                 Age 50


I know with the help and encouragement of my friends and family the baby steps to this Big Dream is so doable!!!!

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Brian

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous goals, Brian! I'll be cheering you on!! I don't see a subscribe or "follow" button on your blog. Can you add one??

    ReplyDelete